Tuesday 13 October 2015

Think You're Cut Out For Pregnancy? Take This Quiz

Are you planning to have a baby? Are you ready for the challenges of pregnancy and parenthood? If you are not sure whether this is the right step for you, this quiz can help.  Answer all the questions truthfully and tally up your scores to find out if you are ready to have a baby.

Q 1. How old are you?
A. Under 25 Years Old
B. Between 26 and 50 Years Old
C. Above 50 Years Old

Q2. How important is your career?
             A.      Very important. I am ambitious.
             B.      I only have a job so I can pay the bills
             C.      I’ve want to quit my job soon

Q3. How long have you been married?
             A.      More than 2 years
             B.      1-2 years
             C.      Just a few months

Q4. Do you live with your parents / in-laws?
             A.      Yes
             B.      No, we live in a different city
             C.      No, but they live close by

Q5. What is your health situation?
             A.      I eat well and exercise regularly to stay healthy
             B.      I’m overweight / diabetic
             C.      I don’t exercise but I am healthy

Q6. Are you good at crisis management?
             A.      Yes, people come to me for help during a crisis
             B.      I manage to handle most situations
             C.      I usually panic and ask for help

Q7. How are you doing financially?
             A.      I have a lot of debts
             B.      I save more than 20% of my salary
             C.      I just about manage to pay the bills

Scoring:
Q1. A 30 points B  20 points C 10 points
Q2. A 10 points B  20 points C 30 points
Q3. A 30 points B  20 points C 10 points
Q4. A 30 points B  10 points C 20 points
Q5. A 30 points B  10 points C 20 points
Q6. A 30 points B  20 points C 10 points
Q7. A 10 points B  30 points C 10 points

Results:
Above 150 points: You’re perfect parent material! You have all the qualifications to be a good parent. Go for it!
Between 150 – 100 points: There are still a few things you need to fix in your life before you take on parenthood. Keep a check on your health and financial situation and take this quiz again in a few months.
Below 100 points: You’re probably not ready for pregnancy. Evaluate your life and ask yourself how badly you want a baby. Chances are your life will be better without one.